In our Kindergarten program, children are given a chance to take part in hands-on activities. We make use of an experiential approach to learning. Through such method, we believe that children can gain a better understanding of the foundational academic concepts that is essential in early childhood education. We make the activities fun, exciting and challenging at the same time.
Kindergarten Activities may include but are not limited to:
- Fun Science Experiments
- Group Play and Social Interaction
- Introduction to Telling Time
- Learning Common Objects, Opposites and Synonyms
- Learning Numbers and Counting
- Learning to Play Musical Instruments
- Learning Values such as Patience, Kindness and Respect
- Reading and Phonics
- Scheduled Field Trips to Museums and the Zoo
- Skills in Following Directions
- Vocabulary Enhancement
- Writing Exercises
We invite your child to be part of the wonderful Montessori Learning Experience at The Peace Rose Montessori School.